Enroll or Apply for Scholarship
The Jeffery and Paula Gural Merit Scholarship
for New York City Public School Students
The Jeffery and Paula Gural Merit Scholarship will cover the cost of the Summer Art Intensive tuition and necessary art materials.
The scholarship is now closed.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a New York City public high school to qualify for a scholarship.
- 5 images files of your artwork (not exceeding 10MB in size per file). Files can include more than 1 image. Format files can include jpeg, png, tiff, and pdf.
- Artwork made within the last 2 years. Include 1 drawing from direct observation. Ie. a still life, a model, landscape. People, places, or things that are physically in front of you that you then transpose onto paper. Include 1 self portrait.
- Optional: For video and animation work, provide links to your Vimeo or YouTube videos.
- In 1500 characters (including spaces) or less, write about what you hope to gain from the experience of studying art this summer.
The Cooper Union Summer Art Intensive is profoundly grateful to Jeffery and Paula Gural for their generous contribution by establishing The Jeffery and Paula Gural Merit Scholarship for NYC Public School Students.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this email address to your contact list, so that communications do not go to spam.